Have A Blast Appu!

Here is a birthday card that was sent out before I had a chance to take a picture of it with my camera.  My kids took this picture with my phone, so the quality is not so good.  :(

This card was heavily influenced by my two kids (Sumitra and Ajay) along with the help of their cousins (Priya and Neena).  It was for their grandfather's birthday and they wanted it to be a fun card...not sure if they just didn't trust my idea of a fun card or they just really wanted to help since it was for their Appu!  :)

With the exception of the red cardstock, everything is from the Rocket Age Collection from October Afternoon. 

6 comments:

  1. love your design and the cute papers, arlene! appu will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card. I have a blog award for you on my blog.

    http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene this turned out awesome!! I LOVE the colors you used and those rockets look like there takin off!! GREAT card my friend:)
    Sherrrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love that your kids helped out!! I just LOVE October Afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Arlene! I love the fun rockets and what great colors! And that your kids helped makes it even more special! Love it!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...