BBQ Birthday Card

This is a card that I made for my brother's birthday.  He loves to cook and BBQ so I thought this DP from DCWV, The Guy Stack would be great for him.  I used this week's Clean & Simple Stamping sketch 152 for this card.

I was very tempted to add something else to this card, as I thought it was very simple, but then decided to stay true to the sketch.  DP is embossed with a glossy finish so I cut an extra BBQ grill out and popped it up on top of the original to add some dimension to the card. 

Here is a photo of the sketch:

12 comments:

  1. Great card. I'm sure your brother will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and great take on the sketch... Thanks for sharing... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch; terrific card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love that paper.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Arlene! What a great take on the sketch! That paper is awesome! Love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I love the tall skinny card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! I really like the shimmery look! Great card, your brother will love it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just perfect, arlene! i really like that sketch, too! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...